Smart Energy Water
Smart Energy Water, with its innovative and industry-leading cloud platforms, delivers the best Digital Customer Experiences (CX) and Workforce Experiences (WX), powered by AI, ML, and IoT Analytics to the global energy, water, and gas providers.
At SEW, the vision is to Engage, Empower, and Educate billions of people to save energy and water. We partner with businesses to deliver platforms that are easy-to-use, integrate seamlessly, and help build a strong technology foundation that allows them to become future-ready.
Perfecting Outage Management with Integrated Digital Platforms
Finding the right technology and the right partners is essential to ensure utilities, government, and smart cities, can proactively manage outage. Now with the award winning SEW platforms, providers can communicate, inform the customers on the outages know-how, and connect the field crew for faster restoration.
SEW’s Smart Storm and Outage Management Platform enables providers to manage outages and share real-time information with the customers, represented in an intuitive map view with detailed restoration information. Next time, customers are informed and empowered anywhere-anytime to best manage outage situations
- Allow customers to report outages with a single click and intuitive map view & UI. Empower them to receive real-time service updates
- View interactive outage maps of current and planned outages in an area with weather overlay. Share restoration time, impacted customers, assigned crew, status updates and more
- Manage and share outage notifications with customers across channels such as Email, IVR, Push, Text, Chatbots, to build consistent and omnichannel communication strategy
- Deliver real-time and reliable communication to customers when it matters most
- Schedule and dispatch field workforce to resolve outage queries and give customers power to track the workforce location and get service updates
- Smart Mobile Workforce provides a connected experience with the ability to assign and expediate the restoration task through Integrated Work Order Generation, AI enabled Scheduling and Dispatching, Tech En Route, Pre Route-Optimization, and more
- Leverage the ability to automate severe storm alerts and closures with 24*7 customer support availability
- Comply with regulations and government mandates
- Platform flexibility, scalability, and modularity gives providers a faster implementation time with ability to integrate with OMS