INNOVATION SERIES: An Inside Look at the Power & Profitability of Beyond the Meter Programs – Recipes for Success
Date: Thursday, November 19
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As part of our innovation series, this webinar is complimentary.**
Sponsored by American Water Homeowner Services and Allconnect
Utilities are seeking new ways to increase customer satisfaction and generate new revenue streams by introducing new products and services that extend their brand. This webcast will showcase the journey of four utilities that have discovered the power and profitability of “Beyond the Meter” programs with innovative solutions from American Water Homeowner Services and Allconnect. Additionally, Russ Henderson from Chartwell will share the latest analytics on how different types of utility programs impact customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Participants will take away:
- Best practices for bundling products and experiences with their core offering.
- Practical advice and lessons learned to successfully implement new products and services.
- Quantifiable results other utilities have achieved.
- Robert Gilpin – Director of Business Development, American Water Homeowner Services
- Robert Caiello – Marketing and Business Development Executive, Allconnect
- Russ Henderson, Senior Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Hydro-Québec Launches Communications Campaign to Collaborate with Customers
In 2021, as part of an overarching corporate strategy development…
PNM Increases CSAT with Upgraded New Service Application Process
*You do not need to have registered for EMACS 2021…
Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q3 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, September 22nd Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As a member…