2019 Utility Best Practices Awards – Digital Self Service
The original awards of their kind, Chartwell’s Utility Best Practices Awards recognize excellence among electric and gas utilities with respect to projects, programs and service initiatives. Each year, Chartwell honors utilities for their initiatives aimed at improving the customer experience, communications and awareness.
In this report, we have compiled case studies on the 2019 winners and finalists in the Self-Service category:
- Gold: Southern California Edison – Social customer care chatbot
- Silver: Hydro Ottawa – New IVR and smart speaker skill
- Bronze: Con Edison – Seven-language IVR
- To continue reading this research piece, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button.
- If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.