Engage Your Customers in the Planning Process to Strengthen Brand Loyalty
Date: Wednesday, January 20
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Colorado Springs Utilities approached its 2020 Electric Integrated Resource Plan faced with new state law and regulations. The challenge was to connect customers to the planning process. The utility’s solution brought the voice of the customer to the forefront and focused on transparency, leading to increased engagement and brand loyalty.
Attend this webinar to learn more about:
- The energy planning process
- VOC-first strategies
- Driving customer engagement and creating brand loyalty
- Creating engagement with business customers
- Leslie McKiernan – Customer Experience Supervisor, Colorado Springs Utilities
- Christian Nelson – Issues Management Lead, Colorado Springs Utilities
- I.S. Dunklin – Director of Data Analytics and Research, Chartwell Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
TECO Strategically Uses VOC to Improve the Customer Experience
Date: Wednesday, March 30th Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As a member…
Hydro-Québec Launches Communications Campaign to Collaborate with Customers
In 2021, as part of an overarching corporate strategy development…
PNM Increases CSAT with Upgraded New Service Application Process
*You do not need to have registered for EMACS 2021…