Engaging Employees is Critical in a Post-COVID Environment
Like other industries, utilities are addressing unprecedented challenges in hiring, training and working as they adjust to the COVID-19 workplace shift. In this report, Chartwell explores the ways utilities are striving to meet the needs of their employees and customers while balancing productivity, culture curation, and employee engagement and retention.
- Like other industries, utilities may face increased employee attrition as a result of office return policies.
- Utilities are finding success with a variety of hybrid work arrangements, with performance-based models helping to ensure that remote employees meet KPIs.
- Expanding remote work options increases the candidate pool, but remote onboarding must be carefully constructed so new employees don’t feel isolated.
- To continue reading this research piece, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button.
- If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Hydro Ottawa Programs Minimize Impact of Planned Work in COVID Era
In 2021, Hydro Ottawa launched its Battery Loan Pilot Program…
Consumers Energy Provides $12 Million in COVID-19 Payment Assistance
To support customers struggling during the COVID-19 pandemic, Consumers Energy…
OPPD Puts ‘Customers First’ with Pandemic-Focused Communications
In response to the unique needs of its customers during…